Changes at the Koala Hospital in response to Covid-19
As the Covid-19 virus continues to spread around the world, your well-being remains a priority for the Koala Hospital’s Management Committee. Therefore, we are introducing the following changes to the hospital’s operations:
- The free, 3:00 pm guided tour is cancelled.
- To learn about koalas, visitors can pick up a free, disposable flyer with a map, and information about the Koala Hospital and its resident koalas at the hospital and take a ‘self-guided tour’.
- The koala museum, the ‘Koalaseum’, is closed.
- The shop will be closed until further notice
- Adopt a Wild Koala, eAdoptions, will be available online.
- The Port Macquarie Koala Hospital will remain open to visitors anytime between 8:00am and 4:30pm every day for self guided visits.
Our opening hours and the services provided will be reviewed each week and we will let you know about any changes. We will keep the public informed of any changes through social media .